Keiv, St Petersburg, Russia
POSITION Office Manager x 2
Moscow, and St Petersburg - Russia
SUPERVISOR:Director Finance, Europe
Ensures smooth running of office and the efficient operation of the company’s premises in Moscow /
St Petersburg and all its facilities. Answers all incoming telephone calls. Greets visitors, determines nature of business, and directs callers to destination.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Operate switchboard to receive incoming calls directing caller to person, voicemail or taking messages, as required.
2. Collect and distribute incoming mail and faxes. Responsible for daily mail deposits and arranging courier collection as requested.
3. Maintain general office housekeeping including liaison with external vendors
4. Maintaining office equipment, including copiers and printers, in good running order.
5. Organizing maintenance and repairs of premises as required.
6. Responsible for faxing, copying, or mailing as requested and keeping supplies for each stocked
7. Ensure the efficient operation of the company’s premises and facilities in Moscow/ St Petersburg.
8. Establish and assist with meeting and interview requirements including room reservation and set up, greeting guests, and providing refreshments as required.
9. Assist in scheduling client meetings and candidate interviews and prepare required information including brochures, charts and graphs, as necessary.
10. Maintain petty cash and keep track of receipts.
11. Maintain visa support for travelers to the office and to those who travels for the company events (purchasing of the tickets, hotel reservation, collection of the passports for visa, taxi orders).
12. Delivery different documents to different organiazitions, including notary offices, translation agencies, ministries and institutions.
Requires college level education or equivalent and demonstrative experience in providing administrative support in an office environment. Proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook is essential along with well developed communication and numeric skills. Requires above average attention to detail, organizational, interpersonal and team-oriented abilities. Must be able to perform several tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines is necessary.
Excellent communication skills
To work within a team and to be able to work alone
Fluent in English is a must
About the Company
About the Company
We are an organization composed of therapeutically-focused high performance teams led by world-class project managers and leaders, dedicated to helping our Customers bring products to market in order to improve world health